You must nominate the Email address that you want to register under and create a Password yourself before you can use Marram Online.
Click the Create a login and password button to do this and follow the instructions on the screens.
If you have registered to use Marram Online previously, but have forgotten your password, click the I've forgotten my password link and we will email it to you once you have confirmed your email address.
Problems you may encounter
- If you see the message 'The email address you entered does not match our records. Please check and try again' then you may have entered your email address incorrectly. Check what you entered and correct it.
- If the email address you typed IS correct, but you still get the same message, then you entered your email address incorrectly when you first registered and the address we hold on file is incorrect as a result. In this case phone our Enquiries Team on (04) 801 2920 to ask for assistance.
- If you see the message 'The password you entered does not match our records. Please try again or ask us to email your password to you' you entered your password incorrectly. If you cannot remember your password then click the I've forgotten my password link and we will email it to you once you have confirmed your email address.
- If you see the message 'You have been locked out. Please close the browser window and try again' you have exceeded the number of unsuccessful logon attempts limit. Close down your browser window (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.) completely, then open a new browser window and try again. It is not sufficient to just close the current tab in your browser window, you have to close the whole window to free the lock. You may even have to log out of your computer and then back in before a new session will be registered and your account will be unlocked.
- If you see the message 'Your contributions are not up to date. Please contact us on (04) 801 2920 so that the problem can be resolved' you must resolve the situation with our Enquiries Team before you will be able to access Marram Online, as the system is only accessible by up-to-date contributors or Lifetimers.
- If you see the message 'You are not a current Contributor, registration to the Marram Online system cannot proceed. Please contact us on (04) 801 2920 so that the problem can be resolved' your status has altered to Inactive since you registered to use Marram Online. Only up-to-date contributors or Lifetimers can access Marram Online.